November 19, 2021
This week, our ICU numbers are bad.
This week, some other number got worse by six times. Not double, SIX times worse.
This week, that school is closed, and that one is missing a large number of classes.
This week, my kids’ school said there was a confirmed case, for only the second time this year.
This week, the CDC and country officials are once again asking us to be careful.
This week, a friend’s three kids got sick days before their vaccines, after 20 months of keeping them well.
I’m so very, very tired of this. Tired of masks. Tired of social distancing. Just tired.
This is when we need to take a deep breath. Take a deep breath and resolve we can do this. Don’t give up. Don’t grow weary of doing good.
Keep it up.
We’ve got this.
Let’s keep reminding one another of it. Sometimes, I need to hear this as much as you do.
See you soon,
(Please note, masks are required during all services as well as inside all St. Mark’s buildings.)
Join us for worship:
- 8:30 a.m. Traditional service with choirs in Sanctuary and child care in Rm 15
- 10 a.m. Modern worship service with Praise Team in Fellowship Hall
- 10 a.m. Traditional service with choirs in Sanctuary
- 10 a.m. Youth and children’s Sunday School and child care
- 10 a.m. Pre-recorded worship premieres on YouTube and Website
Three ways to access our pre-recorded service:
- From the main menu on our website click “Worship.”
- Go to YouTube and search for UMC St. Mark’s Oro Valley or use this link.
- The YouTube link will also be shared on Facebook St. Mark’s UMC Tucson or use this link.