Come and find the ways that Christ has come into our lives this Christmas at St. Mark’s. This year we’ll connect to some of the stories of Scripture along with our memories and traditions in order to prepare the way for the deep mystery and joy of Jesus’ arrival. Join us at any of our five different, unique services to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
- 11 a.m. Lessons & Carols Worship and Holy Communion, with a soup and bread lunch following service.
- 4 p.m. Blessing of the Children Worship, with words and music from The Little Drummer Boy
Christ Has Come! is the focus of the evening services based on Isaiah 9:2b-7 & Luke 2:1-20
- 6 p.m. Modern worship with our Praise Band and candlelighting
- 8 p.m. Traditional Worship, with choir, Holy Communion and candlelighting
- 10 p.m. Traditional Worship, with choir, Holy Communion and candlelighting outside
Childcare on Christmas Eve
While our regular Sunday and Wednesday services include complimentary childcare, on Christmas Eve we encourage families to worship together. We especially encourage families to attend the 4:00 p.m. service that is designed for children and families. There is a blessing of the children during worship and words and music from The Little Drummer Boy. In addition, we have an infant hospitality room for parents and young worshippers who may be in need of feeding, changing or comforting. Feel free to use that room (slip through the door near the organ) any time during any of the services and listen to the sermon in a private setting.