Come and find the ways that Christ has come into our lives this Christmas at St. Mark’s. This year we’ll connect to some of the stories of Scripture along with our memories and traditions in order to prepare the way for the deep mystery and joy of Jesus’ arrival. Join us at any of our five different, unique services to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES-Monday, December 24.
- 11 a.m. Lessons & Carols Worship and Holy Communion, with a soup and bread lunch following service.
- 4 p.m. Blessing of the Children Worship, with words and music from The Little Drummer Boy
Christ Has Come! is the focus of the evening services based on Isaiah 9:2b-7 & Luke 2:1-20
- 6 p.m. Modern worship with our Praise Band and candlelighting
- 8 p.m. Traditional Worship, with choir, Holy Communion and candlelighting
- 10 p.m. Traditional Worship, with choir, Holy Communion and candlelighting outside