If you are not receiving the Friday Weekly E-Blast from the pastor, please complete the short form at the bottom of this page, and you will automatically be added to that list.
Church Update as of March 17, 2023
(Includes Bulletin Announcements for March 19, 2023)
The office is open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. to noon on Fridays. As always, you can email or call and ask for an appointment beyond those times.
Masks are encouraged.
Join us for worship:
- 8:30 and 10 a.m. Traditional service in Sanctuary and child care in Rm 15
- 10 a.m. Youth and children’s Sunday School and child care (except fifth Sundays)
- 10 a.m. Livestreamed traditional worship premieres on YouTube and website
Two ways to access our livestreamed service:
- YouTube: Our worship will be available on our YouTube channel. Follow us to find us quickly each week.
- This website: Go to this page and scroll down for the service at 10 a.m. each Sunday.
Sunday School and Child Care Information
Youth and children’s Sunday School begins at 10 a.m. each week in the following rooms:
- Preschool, room 2
- Kinder, first, second grades, room 3
- Third, fourth, fifth grades, room 8/9
- Middle and high school, Wesley House
There is no Sunday School on the fifth Sunday of the months that have five Sundays.
Join Our Refugee Mission Service Project
St. Mark’s has embarked on a new mission. We are helping incoming refugees resettle into Southern Arizona. There are many ways to serve in whatever time you have available. If you did not attend the Refugee 101 training and you are interested in serving or want more information, contact Mary Beth Barone through the church directory or at email@example.com.
Even in these difficult times, St. Mark’s is still caring for those in our community who need it most. You may drop off non-perishable food supplies from 10-11 a.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays at the north church parking lot (Magee Road side).